Sunday, May 31, 2009

One hand

They say (i dont know who they are) that in your life time you will be lucky if you are able to count your real friends on one hand.
Alot has happen in my surrounding and in my head in the last few months.
And I have come to peace with my one single hand, that is not even full.

I have 3 friends, 3 real ones.
Friends that I could go weeks, or months without talking to, that would still be there for me.
Friends that would rush to my side in the middle of the night if I needed help.
Friends that would not be afraid to tell me they disagree, but that would respect my opinion without judging me.
Friends that would never lie to me.
Friends with who I know in 10 years I will still be talking to.

You 3 people know who you are (I sure hope you do), I love you guys!

No comments: