This a list of unwritten snowfall rules.
1. If you have a luxury vehicule, mini-van or taxi do not remove all snow from it.
2. If you have a big SUV or a luxury vehicule speed when snow plough has not removed any snow.
3. If you feel that luck is on your side do not use turn signal in first hours of storm.
4. If you dont care about your car and other peoples car, brake at the very last minute.
5. If you see someone stuck in a snow banc, do not stop.
6. If you have extra money to spend, do not put winter tires on.
7. If you need to raise other peoples adrenaline, run red lights in the peak of the storm.
8. If you dare remove snow from your vehicule, make sure to remove snow only in front windshield.
9. If you park in a snowbanc, make sure vehicule obstrucs part of road.
10. If people that drive safe keep you from speeding, honk your horn multiple times to annoy them.
Thank you for never forgetting those rules you assholes!