Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moving out of the country?

I always wanted to explore the world and live outside Canada for a while.

But it isn't easy if your moving just for the kick of it.
Most of visa's are given if your moving for a work related reason.

My company does have locations in 29 countries, but it they don't necessarily need people from other countries, so I am not sure I could get a work visa.

Do you guys have any experience with moving to another country?
How much time does it take to get all the paperwork done?
What are the things you have to avoid and the ones you have to do?


Andhari said...

I never had any experience like that but I wish I'll get a chance to do so someday :)

Gracie said...

I have no experience either :( But I definitely want to live overseas temporarily.

How exciting if you move countries for awhile?!

Annie said...

Sorry, no experience but good luck.

Have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

It's not easy if you don't have a bachelor degree or higher!

Jeff said...

I have visited this give me information about work from home. i like to know more about this site.
This site is very helpful for work from home.

work from home

Mrs. Lovely said...

I've never worked out of the country myself, I had a friend that taught English in Japan for a while and I remember there was a lot of paperwork it seemed and she had to get some shots, but that would depend on what country you're going to I'm sure.

I hope you're able to find some information and good luck!

Pammy Ponders @ Reflectorville said...

your best bet is to go to a country that issues skilled workers visas, Australia and New Zealand have wide options in this respect.Most countries you can go onto their immigration websites and see what their current list of skilled workers is, they tend to be updated yearly. x