Sunday, May 30, 2010

One month

Today it has been one month I moved out from D's.
It was a rough month, with lots of soul searching and it's only the beginning.
Now that I am single I have to take care of myself and my health.
I have to learn how to let go of anxieties and stress that doesn't belong to me.
I have so many challenges ahead of me and I sure hope to be able to succeed.

I have really bad days, I have ok days and a few good one.
My goal is to turn this around.
I'd rather have really great days, a few ok days and not really any bad days.
It will be a long process, but I believe in myself.

I have to relax and come at peace with myself.
I want to get up in the morning and feel the sun on my skin and embrace the new day that was given to me.

Today I decided that I needed to reward myself for the efforts that I do.
Here is what I've decided (and you girls will love it), as of today every payday (every 2 weeks) I will treat myself and buy two pieces clothing.
I cant wait till next pay day now, it motivates me to work even harder on myself, it is all positive and it is a win-win situation.

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I will be where you are shortly as soon as it's final. It's starting over and finding ourselves as individuals again...what a journey. I like your treat idea!

Gracie said...

I think it's wonderful that you are taking charge and wanting to change your life. I can see that it will be for the better. I hope and pray that you will always have good days. And I love that you are going to reward yourself every two weeks. Keep it up! x

Josie said...

Single?? Je pensais que vous n'habitiez plus ensemble seulement...

La récompense est une bonne chose :)

Annie said...

Thinking on you and take care of your health is a big step. Hang in there!!

Nice reward.

Lisa said...

We have to take care of our self first. It's great that you are thinking positive and doing this. Believe in your self and you will go far. Keep your chin up, it will get better

carrie1 said...

I <3 YOU!! =)

You take care of #1... remember you ALWAYS come first with health and happiness!!! Don't settle for anything less.

You will have your bad days... and as sad as it is... you will have them more then good days. And before you know it, those bad days will fade with time... and the good days will happen.

I am sure I mentioned before.. that after my divorce my bad days lasted AWHILE.... not getting out of bed... drinking only a half a can of orange soda a day... and watching old black and white movies... along with Somethings Gotta Give... Father of the Bride 1 & 2... P.S. I Love You and The Holiday.

Trust me when I say it's going to take time, and that is OKAY!!

And lemme just say that I love your two week splurge.. I might just have to join in on that... my favorite season is right around the corner.. FALL. =)

Keep your head up.

Do I need to come visit you?? Because I will... my passport needs some more stamps.

Ren said...

J'ai calé devant le clavier pendant 10 minutes. Quoi te dire ? Je pense qu'il serait un bon moment de lire "Un amour pour Swann" par Proust. Oui, je sais que les phrases sont très longues et compliquées, mais pourquoi pas ? Son but était de ré-enchanter le monde par son imagination. N'en as-tu besoin pas ?

RedBee said...

Nice!

Bearette said...

Hey Caro. I hope you are hanging in there and doing okay. I know it's difficult.

Ashley said...

break-ups are hard, but time heals all wounds. I love shopping that should def. keep you busy ! Hugs :)