Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My best friend

My best friend for 20 years is moving 10 hours away.
We went out to dinner tonight, she is very happy it has been her dream for a long time to move to Gaspésie and she is finally realising it. I'm so happy for her, and so sad.
She one of the very few people that I know she will always be there.
Even if we are months or years without talking, we would always pick up where we left off.
She knows how to talk to me, to comfort me, to get me angry to make snap out of it, but most important she knows hoe to listen.
Thank god for technology we will keep in touch by the internet and phone.
One more month before she leaves, I have to take advantage of her lol.
I will miss you Dom.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Ohhh!! Félicitations à Dom pour enfin réaliser son rêve!

:)