Friday, February 5, 2010

The day after

Yesterday I had my appointment. I was sorta in panic mode all the day, my stomach was upset and I didn't eat or drink anything.
I went very well. They froze me and less than 20 minutes later the tooth was out.

When I got home I tried to eat before I unfroze, it was nice to eat solid food.
Then it unfroze; half of me face just felt like it wanted to pop out.
D tried to cheer me up with rolo ice cream.

I took a few Motrin's and went to bed early. Slept on and off because of the pain.
This morning I feel like someone tried to rip my jaw out. I am not swelled, but I am still in pain and I think to Motrin is making my stomach upset. So no work for me today.
I have my laptop in bed and my cat.
I will start to read this (yes I know I am behind)


I will watch all the meekakitty (I think it's Sam that introduced me to this YouTuber)

And I swear as soon as I can open my jaw big enough I will have one of these babies, because ever since MmePistolio posted it on here blog I have been craving it.

Have a nice weekend and eat a good steak for me :)

Ps: Dont forget to enter my giveaway.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No steaks for me yet! I'm craving deep dish pizza and a hamburger! Hope you feel much better... Have fun reading twilight, you'll be addicted to it soon:-)

Liz Mays said...

I'm so glad that it went smoothly for you!!!!


I think that Rolo ice cream would have worked to cheer me up for real!

Claudine said...

I hate going to the dentist!

Happy weekend to you, too. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Sam said...

I hope you feel better! Yes, I remember blogging about her. I love meekakitty! :) I also love Michael Buckley! and so many others... but if you like listening to a gay guy talk about pop culture then watch him at youtube.com/buck. ADDICTING!

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

PLease feel better love!! Get Lots of rest and relaxation! Twilight always makes me feel better.

Christa @ Little Us said...

Rolo ice cream?! If it wasn't snowing I'd send B out for it RIGHT NOW! And Twilight will not disappoint. Although the fourth book is the best!

P said...

Ouch. I HATE dentists. They are to be avoided at pretty much all costs.

I could go some rolo ice cream right now - and I'm not even a big ice cream person...

Annie said...

You will LOVE Twilight. I tried to stay away from the craze...but I finally caved..and the books are SOO good.

Feel better soon!

Andrée said...

J'espère que tu iras mieux bientot! Tu peux essayer de prendre te motrin en mamgeant ca devrait etre moins dure pour l'estomac. Hummmmmmmmmm Crème glacé rolo!

Iva Messy said...

oh I am sorry!! I hope it heals soon!! Took me about two weeks before I really ate anything hard. Happy Friday...I hope you have a pain free weekend ;)

Annie said...

I hate dentists. Hope you feel better soon.

Sara said...

Hey you have an excuse to eat tons of ice cream!!
I hope you feel better soon!