Thursday, February 25, 2010

You're Going Places, Baby Award

Valerie from Next to heaven gave me this award:


Rules: Post where you’d like to be in 10 years and then give it to 10 bloggers.

I am not quite sure what to write as I am torn between the idea of where I'd like to be in ten years and where I think I'll be. So here are both...

Where Id' like to be: In another country (I'd like to move), with a fabulous job that I love, never have to see snow again and never be sick again. I'd love to go roll down hill on the green grass of Ireland and surf in Australia.

Where I think I will be: As weird as it sounds I don't think I will still be here. I am not thinking of committing suicide or anything like that, I just don't see anything in my future for 10 years from now, not even little useless things like a house or dog. Is it possible to see that it will?

I tag:

Nic
Tiara
Mindy
Julia
Diyana
Melissa
Sara
Loys
Andhari
Michelle

:)

4 comments:

littletiara said...

:O You tagged me! Such a fun game too! Haha... you should go to Aussie, just because :P well it's near Indonesia, haha! lol. And Caro, you'll definitely will live a happier, better life than you are now, you never know how good life can be, if now is good, then it'll be betteeeer wherever you are... hahahaha..

okay, I just felt like ramblings, I missed you girl!

oh wait, should I comment en francais aussi? o.o lol

Sara said...

thank you for tagging me!! I expect myself to be the same..I hope not though!

Pia said...

Thank you for the award!! I love getting awards! :)

Valerie said...

Congrats on your award! I love them new theme!