Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wisdom tooth


The past few days I have been in pain.
One of my wisdom tooth has come out and is ready to get pulled.
At the moment it is sideways, so basically each time I move my jaw I am chewing the inside of my cheek. Apprently in my sleep I did the worst damage by sleeping on that side and this is where the pain is all coming from. I can barely open my mouth.

Thank god I do not have any infection, because I am allergic to the 2 meds they could give me. I dont know what would happen.

So tomorrow I am getting it pulled and I am scared shitless even if I had another one pulled in the past and it went well. D will be coming with me and the dentists assistant is my cousin.

I have been eating mushy food, milk shakes and Motrins (what a horrible diet)

On a positive note I got a letter in the mail from my blogger friend Sam, it took away the pain for a few minutes. Thanks Sam :)

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

15 comments:

carrie1 said...

Are you getting knocked out????

I hope you feel better soon! I remember getting all four of mine out at once I looked like a garbage pail <--s.p kid!

P said...

Good luck tomorrow!

A guy on my team at work was having an issue with a wisdom tooth the other week. It made me realise I don't think I HAVE any wisdom teeth.

if so, I'm quite glad...

Carrie said...

I'm sorry for the pain. I'm glad it's not infected! I'd enjoy a diet of milkshakes, but it's definitely not the healthiest thing to eat. I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

L'impulsive montréalaise said...

I had the four of mine out one shot and it wasn't so bad. So I'm sure everything will be ok for you tomorrow. :-)

greenteabottle said...

Good luck! You'll be fine and feeling much better soon!

Breanna said...

I sorry! It really does suck. I had my four wisdom teeth and my four back molars taken out all at the same time... that is 8 at one time. It was not too bad. I will keep ya in my thoughts!!

breanna

Christa @ Little Us said...

Good luck! I know exactly how you feel! I had all four taken out at one time. Feel better soon!!

Sara said...

I keep putting that off...until that point where I REALLY need to get rid of my wisdom teeth

I hope it goes/went well!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yikes. I have 2 wisdom teeth and they are both coming in. And without dental insurance I am just PRAYING they chill out for a good, long while.

Anonymous said...

i'll be thinking of you. i have my one week check-up this morning for my wisdom teeth...hope everything goes well!

Annie said...

Good luck! I had all 4 of mine pulled at once, it wasnt THAT bad!
You will feel better in the long run!!

Ashley said...

I hope you feel better ! I got my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 20 like a week before thanksgiving..that was the worse. lol..when you feel better stop by I have an award for you !!

Andhari said...

Ugh and to think I'll have to do it too, I can feel them growing inside my mouth. Good luck!

Iva Messy said...

Everything will be ok!! so sorry about the pain! I just had 2 taken out a few months ago (i didn't have all 4) and I was a bit freaked out about it...turns out it was pretty easy peasy!!

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow!! Take it easy and get better soon!!