Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little bits of sunshine

Today was a great day.
I saw little bits of sunshine all through the day.

Last 2 weeks I have been listening to a new cd that goes against all I ever liked.
It is a French Quebec CD, I never liked any Quebec music before, I hated it so much that it is even in my profile.
Until two weeks ago when I saw this singer/songwriter, William Deslauriers, on the news talking about his first CD. I don't know what pushed me to go buy it but I did. I am completely in love with the CD, I feel music for the first time in me, I connects to me and it makes me smile so much. I take it in the car and take it out of the car to listen to it at home. I can't get enough of this feeling that grows inside of me when I listen to it.

I also learned today that by the end of the month my best friend is moving back to town. I am so happy it brings tears to my eyes. She means the world to me.

I also had something happened to me after work, that I can not talk about for now, that wasn't expected and it just make me think in a positive way.

I found parking at my sisters house (which never happens) and I saw my sister (which doesn't happen very often either). I am so happy I reconnected with her like we were years ago.

I have only one work day left and I am off on a 2 day fishing trip, YAY!

And on top of that this week is pay week I will reward myself!

7 comments:

L'impulsive montréalaise said...

Ça ne m'embête pas de te lire quand tu es triste. Mais j'aime tellement plus te voir quand tu es joyeuse comme ici. :)

Annie said...

Yay for a great day :P

Annie said...

I'm so glad you are experienced lots of great things on your life.

Have fun fishing!!!!

Chocolate Lover said...

Sounds like a pretty great day!

Pia said...

It's amazing how little things can brighten up your day, even if it's just a good CD or finding a parking spot.
I'm glad you had a good day!

carrie1 said...

I don't speak a lick of French, but I find French music to be so pretty and relaxing. =) So we will be on a CD hunt when I come. =)

Take lots of pictures on your fishing trip.

Andhari said...

Doesn't pay week just give you an amazing mood booster?:D

How Quebec music is like by the way? Is it like a french pop or something?