Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas party

Don't ask me why, But today I started thinking about Christmas.

I was thinking about my childhood and of the big Christmas parties we used to have at my grandparents house. When I say big, I mean big. I have a large family. My mom is the 13th child of thirteen. So the first child has children that have children, that have children. We are about 70 cousins.

Ever since the grandparents passed, we see each other only in funerals or weddings. and that's it.

I want to organize a Christmas party, but I wonder if people would come. Or family is pretty spread out across the province and aging (when I think of Aunts and uncles)

Should I dare? Maybe not this Christmas but for the 2012?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think if you want to - you should give it a shot! :)