Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Sunday

Here is a resume of my great Sunday!

This morning I got up early and went to Walmart before it got insane.
Came back home and grabbed D to go out for a nice breakfast.
A little shopping at Canadien Tire and groceries.
Help the upstairs neighbor to bring down her stove.
Sealed off the windows in the living room for winter.
Smiled at the snow removal crew :)
Put some pork chops to cook in the oven with my mom's recipe.
Help the upstairs neighbor to bring up her new stove.
Watched the movie UP (It was very good)
Ate dinner and smiled at the snow removal crew again.
D called his parents and they are booking flights to come here in March.

We are about to make the Christmas tree and I am baking these fabulous Frosty the snowman cookies!
(they come in a pack of 24 but I got 26 :P)

How was your Sunday?

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Oh my goodness, those are cute!!!

Kristen said...

Pillsbury ready made cookies are so yummy!!

I should have done much more studying today than I did... I have two more final exams tomorrow... but then I am done!!! Hooray!! Can't wait!!

Breanna said...

The hubby and I seriously cleaned from top to bottom, dusted, organized everything and got the house looking fab! Then I went to my neighbors to hang out with her, she's preggo! Then came home and just blogged a bit!

xoxo
bre

Carrie said...

Up is so good! I'll admit that I cried watching it in the theatre. ;)

Those cookies are delicious. My mom always has them at her house over Christmas.