Sunday, July 4, 2010

Letter to Carrie

Dear Carrie,

I wanted to write this letter to you on my blog as I believe everyone should know how fabulous you are.

You came to Canada to visit without knowing who I was and in what kind of world I lived in. I know I am in a very bad phase of my life right now and I would of given anything for you not to have to share this with me.

But you where there, smiling from ear to ear, listening and comforting.
So positive, joyful and up for anything from shopping to napping.

I believe that in this world there are very few people like you and you are just so fantastic. You give me hope. You are a ray of sunshine.

I'd love to see you again once I am better.

Love Caro

PS: For those of you who dont know Carrie, you should follow her blog Just a girl

11 comments:

P said...

Aw, what a lovely post. It's nice there are people like that out there - we just need to know where to find them! :)

Hope you're okay. x

littletiara said...

omg, it's like my dream post! I want to be able to write something like this someday when I can finally meet my bloggy friend in real life, that'd be wonderful!

and I hope you're getting better, here, a hug for you *hugs*

people! Let's we all hug caro! *grouphug* ;D

Annie said...

Caro, I'm so happy for you. So glad you had a great time with your bloggy friend.

Gracie said...

How lovely! I'm glad that you were able to meet her and she left you feeling so happy :) x

carrie1 said...

Although everyone thought I was crazy at first... I had a great time. =)

You know I am always a call..text..email away. =)

And when you get back to feeling well you are more then welcome to come to Va Bch! =) xoxo

Gracie said...

Hey Caro I received your package of pens today! Wow!! Thank you so so much! It was so sweet of you to send me some. Thank you again!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww..Carrie is such a sweetheart. Jumping over to her blog now. I hope you are feeling better Caro. Take care sweetie

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

So cool that you got to meet up and that you've met such a great friend through blogging.

carrie1 said...

I left you a comment yesterday.. i must not have hit the post button. whoopsie!

I am glad you had me come visit and be a BIG ole' couch potato. =) I enjoyed every minute I was there.. so a BIG BIG BIG thank you again for having me! Call.. text... email me, when ever you need too.. good or bad!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw what a great post Caro! Glad you had such a great time!

Kristen said...

Carrie is pretty awesome... isn't she??

So glad you two had a nice visit!