Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Love

I miss love. Can I say that? Well I just did.

I know I am not ready for another relationship and that I have an enormous amount of work to do on myself before I maybe meet another guy, but I miss love.

I miss the butterflies and fireworks.
I miss the looking at each other without saying a word and knowing that all will be alright no matter what happens.
I miss the sweetness and tenderness.
I miss the goose bumps.
I miss the complicity and surprises.
I miss a life filled with happiness.
I miss the little things that mean so much.
I miss my heart pounding so hard that it hurts, but that it feels soooo good.

I just miss being in love, giving love and receiving love.

11 comments:

L'impulsive montréalaise said...

J'te comprends. J'te comprends tellement. C'est si agréable être en amour. Pas parfait, non. Mais rien ne l'est. Oh! oui, si agréable...

Kimmy said...

you don't think you're ready for another relationship....what if a relationship could be your key to getting better? Maybe loving someone and being loved in return will help you release everything that's eating you!

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

Oh lady, it will happen! Just keep your head up! :)

Annie said...

When your guy appears you are going to enjoy every single moment with him. Be patient, maybe the true love is near you but you can see yet.

PS: Finally, I'm catching up your posts.

Ren said...

Les papillons ne sont plus à Montréal ? La simplicité qui a une grande résonance, non plus ? Si, si ! Va les chercher. Peut-être l'amour y est aussi, juste à côté d'eux.

Gracie said...

I think you will meet another wonderful guy. One day he will come by :) Keep hoping x

My Life in Purple said...

I can't lie...Love is awesome, and you'll find it again.

There's some award love waiting for you over at My Life in Purple :)

Little BGCG said...

I know what you mean! I miss it too!!!

Bossy Betty said...

I get it! Lovely images here.

Kristen said...

Me too...

I am so happy right now, even though I'm single... I have amazing friends and I have learned so much about who I am and what I want out of life... but there are still moments where I miss having "someone."

I will say a little prayer that we both find love again... soon :)

Sam said...

I miss all of this as well. I'm a romantic and need love in my life. It's been over a year now since my ex and I split so I just wish I was able to move on..