Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday's hot guy #1

Ladies for your own eye pleasure and mine, I will try to introduce you a new hot guy every Saturday.

So my first Saturday hot guy is Scott Foley. Born in Kansas in July 1972, he is the oldest of 3 brothers. Unfortunately he is not single, he got married to Marika Dominczyk in 2007. This is his second marriage, he first got married to Jennifer Garner in 2000. I feel like and old lady; I just want to squeeze his baby cheeks.









Let's see if I can keep this up for a few Saturday's. Let me know if you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Keep them comming!! Scott is a major Cutey :)

Andhari said...

I do enjoy it! Nice segment!

And yeah he's pretty hot, a bit older for my taste but hot nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS!!! GREAT IDEA! KEEP THEM COMING!

Chiquita Banana said...

humm miam miam rouarrr!