Friday, October 9, 2009

Sushi dessert

Tomorrow night I have a birthday dinner with friends and we are making our own sushi. I suggested to the host that we could do dessert sushi and she taught it was a great idea. So here I am tonight with my rice crispies, marshmallows, chocolate and candies diving right into this experiment.

Here are a few pics of what it is suppose to look like once I'll be done.












I'll update the post after this 'experiment' is done and if it doesn't look too bad, I'll post a few pictures of what my sushi dessert looked like.

***Update***
Looks nothing like it, had a blast doing it and eating half of it while doing it.

7 comments:

Josie said...

Miam!!!

kim said...

*drule* looks tasty!! Bonne chance with yours!

Gracie said...

That sounds delicious. I must try it one time. dessert sushi is different.

Andhari said...

I've never tried dessert sushi. Those look sooo goood :)

Andrée said...

Ils étaient très bon merci!

Bi said...

Merci Kok, c'était très bon! Mathieu est justement en train de s'empifrer avec les restants! :-)

Kristen said...

I love sushi... mmmm... glad you gave making it a shot!! And as long as you had fun eating it.. that's all that matters!